Reaction score
Hello!
I'm just pregnant for the first time.
Excited, scared, very worried!
Baby due in Feb of next year.
Fingers crossed!
Lucy

Hi Lucy

Congratulations ofyour good news. I know the feelings your going through. I am pregnant for the first time and at 20 weeks now. It wasnt planned but am very excited. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.

take care. maybe chat soon

charlie

Thanks Charlie!
Really sweet of you to reply.
This forum is great! So nice to be able to read about nothing but pregnancy - it's all I want to talk about at the moment!
Lucy

I've also just found out that I am pregnant. Both me and my partner are totally over the moon. Baby due 29th January 2006. Am completely paranoid at the moment though that maybe I read the test wrong even though I've done 3 tests. Don't feel any different either, not too sure what I was expecting. :D

hello
congrats on your news
this is my first and i am 19 its taken me a while but i am so excited now, i wasn't trying i was taking in the pill!! LOL
any way welcome and keep in touch
xxxx

AJV2005 said:
I've also just found out that I am pregnant. Both me and my partner are totally over the moon. Baby due 29th January 2006. Am completely paranoid at the moment though that maybe I read the test wrong even though I've done 3 tests. Don't feel any different either, not too sure what I was expecting. :D

i'm the same, and i've known for 3 weeks!!!!
i still think i'm gonna wake up and it was all a dream!!!!

Congratulations xxxx

Thank you all for your lovely replies.
I've done three tests too and still can't believe it!
It seems like SO long to wait!
Good luck to everyone!
Lucy

It does seem a long way off doesn't it? I don't feel any different, I think that's why I don't quite believe it yet. Keep in touch. I have my doctor's appointment on Friday. Have you been yet? Not sure what to expect. I only guessed my due date by the pregnancy calculators you can use online. I wonder if the doc will give me a different date.

My doctor's appt is on Friday too!
Let me know how yours goes!
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27