New Football Season!

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
Yay the football is back on :D Currently watching Liverpool vs Stoke and getting quite noisy :rofl:

Who do you support?

Anyone else playing the Premiership Fantasy Football game? If so I'll make a PF league :D

Omg bane of my life football :cry: if it's not fifa its fucking rl footy

Sorry :lol: not a fan

Gotta say sorry but hate footy! !! Lol! Oh loves tottenham tho x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Massive footy fan here!! I'm a Liverpool supporter and watching the first match of the season :) Though not being noisy as LO is napping ha ha!

Sent using Tapatalk - so can't see tickers!!

Massive footy fan here!! I'm a Liverpool supporter and watching the first match of the season :) Though not being noisy as LO is napping ha ha!

*high fives* Hoping for another couple of goals in the second half, we've got them in us :D

*high fives* Hoping for another couple of goals in the second half, we've got them in us :D

Definitely!!!! Be nice to have a positive start to the season for a change....

C'mon red men!!!

Jesus, tell me about it!! 89th min penalty?!?! Yikes!! Good win to start us off though :)

I'm a big Villa fan :) Great result against the Gunners at the weekend!

It's already starting to take over my house again, looking forward to the end of the season!

I'm top of my fantasy football league :yay: :dance: Not a bad result for us yesterday either :)

Yay!! Nice one LJY, thought we were gonna lose it second half, but another 3 points and another clean sheet will do me nicely :)

A very disheartened Arsenal fan here... Great wins against Fenebache and Fulhum but I am so fed up of the way football in general going.

Gareth Bale £90 million? Really???

Not sure I want James bought up as a football fan, I don't like the big corporate machine the Premier League has become...

I've been an Arsenal fan my whole life, live 10 minutes from the Stadium yet hardly ever get to go to games (season ticket waiting list even with the new Stadium is still about 6-7 years and it costs £1.5k :shock: :shock: :shock:). I only get to go if someone I know with a season ticket can't make the game.

Football is all about money and I really dislike that part of it!!

Don't even get me started on Sky and BT Sport ... I watched a documentary years ago called "The Men Who Changed Football" http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tv_and_radio/1180279.stm

It was very insightful and this was over a decade ago, things are now much worse !!

xxxxx

Last edited:
DCFC fan here:) But I havent been since having kiddies, too difficult.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Nat, console yourself with the thought that at least you're not a Man City fan :lol: they got wrecked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back