new episodes of little britain! yay!!!

petchy

Reaction score
who else will be glued to the telly??? i can't wait!!! :D :D

starts 9pm tonight as far as i know!!

ahh dam, i will miss the start then!

how long they on for, any ideas?

lmao, yeah i can clearly see that from the piccys you've posted on this forum.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm looking forward to seeing the new characters, like the guy with "ting tong" the thai bride, and the two fat ladies that were pictured topless on the little britain website!! lol, i hope this is as funny as i'm expecting it to be!!!

it's repeated on BBC3 Layla, I think it' Monday, I'll have to check

Great!! cheers Kim, i missed last nights coz of my course, but i will watch out for it monday :D

i was greatly disappointed.... :( only made me laugh twice, and even then it wasn't all that funny..... hmm, me not impressed.

I didn't think it was as funny but till I ready your post I thought it was cause I was tired and struggling to keep my eyes open.

The bubbles thing just didn't make me laugh at all as it was so predictable but there were a few that made me chuckle......Andy at the aquarium being one of them, still love Daffydd but think the fat fighters thing has maybe done its time now.

Will keep watching though as I am a big fan and am hoping it will get better.

Am I the only one who thought it was really funny? I laughed out loud :lol:

I loved it.

Loved Andy in the aquarium as well Kerry. I watched it on BBC3. Loved the bearded ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

x

Last nights (episode 2) was brilliant, much better!!

Having been in some sort of black hole and never watching Little Britain, I though I should check out the new series.

I watched the first episode and didn't think much of it. :? I've Sky Plus'd the 2nd one. Is it worth me watching??

The only good thing that has come out of it is being able to tell my daughter she looks like one of Vicky Pollards mates with her ponytail gelled back apart from that one long strand in front of her eyes!! It made her realise how ridiculous she's been looking!!!

Yes it's definately worth weatching, although I can understand why some people love it and others hate it. Not one to watch if you're easily offended, thay have a go at everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back