new cot and changer !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
nursery still not done but got the cot and changer up yeserday !

l_e6e9ec62d019bbd86f19c40566e4e07f.jpg

l_8c2fa072210f91de475390915240ca39.jpg

l_538cfca2de3307813a4d489f04a7d7fc.jpg

l_c49636674c16c111db3998ce9a87f1df.jpg

you like ?

i really got to learn how to make the cot proper tho cos i know he cant / wont use the duvet for ages !

they look fab,

i love pooh bear.

your nearer than me though, even though the nursery is finally decorated, it's full of that much junk there is no room for a cot..

i think baby will be sleeping in a drawer at this rate... :rotfl:

hhahahahah u cant see the other side of the room its full up to his cot so bad u cant move now !

bedding is east coast but its old , i got it from ebay ( not new ) but its all in fab condition !

and the cot and changer are the cheap ashton range from mothercare !

was just about to ask where the changer was from - only ones I have seen cost a bomb and Ikea is useless

They look cute Gem!

changer was £50 , cot £70 and altho i was a lil worried , its fab and really sturdy . i wasnt gonna get a changer but with saving the money from not getting a stupidly expensive cot weve been able to and i love it !

ooh thats not bad at all!

I was considering getting a changer as I have no where to change the baby at a decent height - might have a little look ;)

love it gem, got mine up with the quilt on etc too, always do, even though they don't use it till at least 1 year, just makes it look and feel nicer :D

G3M said:
you like ?

i really got to learn how to make the cot proper tho cos i know he cant / wont use the duvet for ages !

Thats a lovely nursery G3M, and i'm sure your LO will appreciate it. With regards to the duvet, you can always lay LO on top of it and swaddle him in a blanket or use one of theseCLICKY (Sorry I can't remember the name of the blanket)

yeh ive got some cellular (spl?) blankets , im not too fussed , i didnt pay alot for the nursery set :cheer: and its nice to have even if its laid on the floor like a play matt

Princess_Puddles said:
G3M said:
you like ?

Thats a lovely nursery G3M, and i'm sure your LO will appreciate it. With regards to the duvet, you can always lay LO on top of it and swaddle him in a blanket or use one of theseCLICKY (Sorry I can't remember the name of the blanket)

not sure if this would be ok, my mum has always said a blanket under the bed (to lie on) is worth 2 on the top, just wondered if this might make the baby overheat at all???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back