New consultant- new hospital!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am just off to meet my new consultant at my new hospital! I am really hoping that this hospital are more positive about my pregnancy and that I don't have to listen to any negativity today!!!!

I might possibly be finding out if they still think bubba is small (which I really doubt with the bump I now own!) or that might be next week!

Fingers crossed girls- I want this lo tucked up inside me for a few more weeks and I desperately want those weeks to be happy ones!!!

Xxx

good luck hope everything goes well for you and buba xx

Good luck hope you have a fab new consultant x x

Oh my god ... I can't beeeelieve how brilliant my appointment was today.

The consultant began by congratulating me on my pregnancy which my previous consultant had NEVER done. When we explained that my previous consultant had wanted to induce me next week (before bubba is full term!) because he had said that my baby was under the 10th percentile - My new consultant looked at the charts and asked where my old consultant had found this information from because according to him baby is exactly where she should be on the charts!!! I showed him where the old consultant had plotted this point, and very quickly the new consultant said that he had plotted it into the wrong place.

It was frightening for me to think that we could have induced this baby next week by listening to our old consultant's advice which would have been the worst thing to do for our baby!!! I am soooo please that I trusted my instincts and moved hospitals now!!!

I feel much clearer an southpaw positive tonight than I have done at any other hospital appointment.

Whoo - hooo!!!! I am so happy tonight! Xxx

I am really pleased that everything went well hunny, you will feel so much more relaxed now xx

Glad it was a positive appt. u and bubba deserve the best and it sounds like u now have it xxx

It definitely feels a lot better!

I feel like this consultant saw me as any other high risk pregnancy rather than the crazy woman who opted to keep an abnormal baby (which was how I felt a lot at my old hospital!) I felt so happy. Now I just want to know that bubba is safe and cosy and is going to come out when she should do!

Xxx

Sounds like you'll get treated alot better there sweetie. Funny isn't it that we can't wait to meet our babies but don't want them to leave us lol xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back