New - clueless and terrified

Pinkz

Reaction score
Completely new to this and was just looking for some support along the way. None of my friends have kids and dont want them so feel a bit alone at the minute.

January marks my husband and i officially stopping trying NOT to get pregnant. We dont want to put pressure on ourselves by telling people we are trying, just kinda hoping it will happen in its own time but i think thats gone out of the window since now i've joined this forum and im sat worrying im pregnant already haha

I had a miscarriage in the past with an ex, who left me shortly afterwards as he wasnt particularly bothered and i was, so putting myself in the situation where it could happen again is taking a massive leap of faith

Anyway any advice or pointing me in the direction of something to read to calm me down would be gratefully appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi hun, welcome to PF!

I'm not sure what I can recommend for reading, maybe have a look on Amazon for trying to conceive books!

Sorry about your previous loss, I've had 2 since beginning trying. It's been horrible. I'm sure this time will be totally different with your husband, compared to the situation you were in previously. I hope it happens soon for you!

Come join us in the main TTC page and get to know us all xxx

Hi hun, welcome to PF!

I'm not sure what I can recommend for reading, maybe have a look on Amazon for trying to conceive books!

Sorry about your previous loss, I've had 2 since beginning trying. It's been horrible. I'm sure this time will be totally different with your husband, compared to the situation you were in previously. I hope it happens soon for you!

Thanks :) as much as I hope it happens soon I'm pretty scared haha!

Evening and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here and good luck TTC

Hi hun, welcome to PF!

Thanks :) as much as I hope it happens soon I'm pretty scared haha!

No need to be, being a mummy is the best thing in the world :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back