New business venture at 7 weeks!!

twinkles

Reaction score
Why does everything always happen at once?!?!

I have been a mobile beauty therapist for 9 years and for the past 18 months I have been looking at premises but didn't find the right place, then over Xmas I put it to the back of my mind as work was so busy then I got my BFP! But last week a client contacted me about a room she was wanting to rent out above her florist and cafe, I went down last thurs to have a look and it's perfect! Affordable, just the right side and walking distance for me!

Only thing is I'm 7weeks preg and taking on a massive new journey but hey ho who says a challenge isn't fun!

Having thought about it for a long time I do think having a premises and a new born will actually be easier than staying mobile, I will save time on travel so can fit more appointments in, I will have to work regardless where I am as I can't afford to take months off and lose my client base! eeeekkkekekkkkkkk!! Do pregnancy hormones make you do crazy things???

At least it's taken my mind off waiting for my first scan!x

Hehe! Sounds super exciting, I don't see why you can't do it. As long as you manage any work related stress and ensure you wind down every evening you will be fine. As you said, you have wanted this for a long time.

Good luck!! x

That's super!
I say go for it, if you've been looking for a premises for a while, and this place is perfect, you'll kick urself for not going through with it.

Best of luck with it all! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls! Exciting!!! On a 6month contract too so if I find it's not working I have a chance to walk away, not that I will mind!!! Will put some pics up once I have got it together and if any of you are in Pembrokeshire you can pop in for a pamper!!!!!x

I agree, go for it. Us women can do a hell of a lot all of once and if you have a good support system around you to help with baby then what is stopping you. You already decided you can't stop working so take the bull by the horns. When baby is first born would you have one other person working with you to take the load a little? Good luck hon xxx

Absolutely go for it! Everything happens for a reason and I think you will regret it later if you didn't take the opportunity.

Good luck :) xx

Sounds exciting, best of luck with it all!x

Sounds fab, life has a funny way of working, defo a chance not to miss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back