New bet... :)

Squiglet

Reaction score
Will I get to 4000 posts before I pop... :) Its my new mission... I've got to do something to occupy my poor little pregnant mind...

of course, your name is squiglet :rotfl:

can i get to 6000 :shock: before i pop? hehe :lol:

Squiglet said:
Kimbo said:
of course, your name is squiglet :rotfl:

can i get to 6000 :shock: before i pop? hehe :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: The race is on Kimbo... :) :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

just keep replying to this thread with a smiley... i reckon we can get 10 pages done tonight... thats about 70 extra each??? :lol: :lol:

spam%20boy.jpg

mwhahahahahahaha.... :rotfl:

It not fair though... I need to pee all the time... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

if you wrote one of your normal *long* posts out, word for word on each post, then im pretty sure you would beat Budge's post count by the time you pop :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'd beat everyones word count by the time I pop and that's with all the word counts added together... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'd beat everyones word count by the time I pop and that's with all the word counts added together... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i reckon you won't make it :) :) if that baby's as obtuse as you think it is, i think it'll want to scupper your chances of hitting your 4000 posts target :wink: :wink:

I voted yes. I figured if yes wins the vote then you can post rather than eating pickled curries to make bump arrive....

purple13 said:
i reckon you won't make it :) :) if that baby's as obtuse as you think it is, i think it'll want to scupper your chances of hitting your 4000 posts target :wink: :wink:

See it's my cunning plan... :) If I have a target to get to, sure enough she'll come before hand to scupper my chances.... mind you I said that about xmas and new years and I'm still waiting :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She's free to come when she likes now... well when I reach 4000 posts she can... ;)

We could be seeing a lot of you over then next couple of weeks!

i reckon post 3999 will be to say you're in labour and heading off to hospital :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

she's gonna make you wait right till the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back