NEW AND CONFUSED FROM THE UK!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ericka, Jul 4, 2005.

1. ericka

ericka New Member

HI GIRLS (AND GUYS MAYBE)!

MY NAME IS ERICKA AND I AM FROM THE NORTH OF ENGLAND.I AM 24 AND MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ON OUR 2ND MONTH OF TTC.
    HOPE MY STAY IS SHORT AND SWEET!

ERICKA X X X :?

2. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

Hi Ericka, welcome to the site! I'm 25 and my partner and I are on our first month ttc, I don't post many notes in ttc as I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, trying to let it happen naturally rather than use ovulation sticks and thermometers etc. Maybe I'll change my mind around xmas if I haven't concieved by then! :lol: Good luck ttc. I'm relatively new to the site but everyone seems lovely, some posts are really helpful as I'm sure you'll find!
    ********************BABY DUST*****************************

3. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Hey Ericka

We've already met in the chat room but wanted to say hi in the forum too. (its horrible when you post and no-one replies :) ) Happens to me all the time, can't think why lol

Me and my bf were ttc for a year before I fell pg so if you want to ask me anything feel free, I'm no expert and I had no medical intervention but I know a bit about ttc and ovulation kits etc.

Speak soon :)

Lou x

4. Guest

Hi Erika welcome to the site!! Good luck TTC and hope you get a BFP soon! Baby dust xxx