new abuse! theres mental, physical and sexual abuse

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i think there should be a new abuse name/groups brought out

PREGNACY ABUSE

when your husband tickles you coz he knows u cant get away fast enough...you cant roll over kick.. sit up to punch him.. or run away.. just not fair!

get em back when they're asleep :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bucket of cold water would probably be a good pay back.
i didnt do this last weekend, honest :angel:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Mine knows I'll catch up to him eventually... I'll get him when he's engrossed in the computer with his head phones on. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and the repercussions for him will be far worse.. :twisted: :twisted:

Agreed! Theres Only So Many Times You Can Tolerate Being Called Fatty & Have "I Like Big Butts.." Sang To You Before Lashing Out :rotfl:

My OH Just Looooves Winding Me Up With All The "Fatty-Boom-Boom" & God Knows What Else Comments :lol:

Robin tried that once last week too. Emphasis on once....!!! :twisted:

When my OH starts teasing me about my size or "laziness", I just give him a raised eyebrow look which is enough for him to start grovelling and I make the most of it each time :twisted: :lol:

my dear hubby has taken to walking up the stairs behind me smacking my arse because he knows I cant go any faster to get away from him :roll:

also had a few choruses of 'belly's gonna get ya' when he was feeling brave....... :bored: :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back