New 2nd time mummy

Emmylou92

Reaction score
Hi,

Im Emma i'm 19, i had my first little girl Lolly pop last jan and i'm now 26 weeks pregnant with our second little girl. My other half and I ( also father to both girls) live together and we are super excited to be expecting our little girl in april.

Both our girls were very much planned, lolly pop took us 6 months to conceive after been on the pill and baby girl also took 6 months to cncieive after having lolly pop, i think it took my body a good few months to become ready to grow another little beanie.

Congratulations on this pregnancy your a little ahead of me (3 weeks to be exact) welcome and I hope to speak to you more in tri 3 as you'll be moving there next week! So exciting :) and sisters- that's lovely!

xxxx

congratulations! and welcome to the forum :) also glad to see another young mum on here and proud to be a parent! xx

Thank you all, yes i'm a very proud young mum. This pregnancy is taking it toll on my body so much, i swear i was never in this much pain with Hollie. Elsie seems very happy in there though, kicking and punching like its going out of fashion.

3rd tri soon this pregnancy has gone so fast, think its all to do with watching Hollie grow up.

Congratulations and welcome, when is your due date? I am 26 weeks too xx

Oh you are 2 days before me. The time is flying by, not long till LO is here xx

I know, you have any names yet? Birth plan? Im so excited it unreal. X

We like abbie and Lucy, do you have any names? I don't have a birth plan yet. I am soo scared but excited at the same time. Have you decided on your birthplan yet x

Elsie Marie. I like your names they are cute, I was going to have a home water birth, but they decided i should go to hospital to have LO as i had a retained placenta last time. You'll be fin hun my top tips for labour re baths even when your at hospital as it helps with the preasure down there and when your not in the water keep moving. Laying on your back in bed makes it ten times worse.

Thanks for the advice, aw I like that name it is lovely. With your first labour did you just use gas and air? I like the idea of a waterbirth so going to see mw next week and ask if it's available at my hosp x

Yeah jus gas and air, i had a sweep 24 hours before I gave birth. I went on the gas and air about half an hour before I have birth to her. I remember climbing on the bed on all fours best way to give birth and OH rubbing my back , i yelled at him to stop and video the birth, he ended up putting the camera down and delivering her.

Good luck second time round, keep me updated on how you are doing x

And you too hun. Good luck with your birth, i'm sure it will be the best days work you have ever done, i know mine was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back