Nevermind 'how cute is my baby'........how naughty/ mischievous is my baby!

MelissaLindley

Reaction score
Well seb has been cruising round the furniture for a bit but not made any attempt at walking so you can imagine my shock when I came back into the room to find this!

utaqabar.jpg

What the.......??!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haha go Sebastian! That's amazing, Harry can't crawl or stand up and I don't know how to help him :-( x

lol bless him!!

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Haha go Sebastian! That's amazing, Harry can't crawl or stand up and I don't know how to help him :-( x

dw Olivias not crawling yet at 10mths! He'll do it in his own time ;) x

What a monkey :) Max's new game is he'll shout 'up' at me ten bolt up the stairs, he's so quick!! Daddy's first job this bank holiday is to drill the stairgates in! xxx

Oh Crikey

Hubby just saw this and nearly had a shitfit cos he was at the tv :rotfl:

This reminds me that we need to fit our bracket and get our TV on the wall :shock: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Haha amazing. Clever boy! I'm smiling cause its not my baby....if it was I'd have a freak out!!!! Xxx

I need to fit my bracket too nat I have the first part on the wall lol. I forget soon to baby will move and be into all sorts lol xxxx

My tv is on the wall with no cables exposed! OH would die if that happened

I accidentally touched the tv last night (while dancing about the living room) :shock: god forbid!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

That's reassuring thanks Em91, Harry is just over 10 months too and life is definitely easier having him sitting in one place! Nursery don't help though, one of the girls told me she was giving him plenty of tummy time to 'encourage him to crawl'. I don't think it's that easy though! X

That's reassuring thanks Em91, Harry is just over 10 months too and life is definitely easier having him sitting in one place! Nursery don't help though, one of the girls told me she was giving him plenty of tummy time to 'encourage him to crawl'. I don't think it's that easy though! X

Os problem is that she rolls to everything so seems to have no reason to bother with crawling!! Shes started cruising round furniture but refuses to pull herself up to do so! we have to stand her up!.
like you say we should just enjoy having them in one place, ;) xx

Haha. That's so funny. I'd of panicked if I'd see that!!!

And W's 9.5 months and doesn't crawl, he just drags himself about. He's so fast though. They'll do the things they'll do at there own pace and remember some babies don't crawl at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back