Never testing early again..

KateK

Reaction score
Down in the dumps today after a positive at 9dpo and now a negative at 11. I am gearing myself up for a chemical and sincerely wish I'd never tested. I am going to bottle how I feel right now and use it every time I want to test early from now on.. I understand the joys such an early positive can bring but the unnecessary heartbreak it can cause outweighs it..

Kate, so sorry :(

If you had a line a few days ago means your oh sperm is capable to meet your egg. Its not all lost yet as tests could be faulty. Hope its a sticky bean xx

Thanks Charlotte, I'm still clinging onto the tiniest bit of hope.. what if the first test was a freakishly sensitive one?! It's amazing the lengths we go to to convince ourselves it's fine.. I'll still be secretly hoping until my period turns up.. Sigh..

I hope you dont need this as I hope yours is sticky but...

I had a chemical last month and if it is, you have to try and take it as a positive that you CAN get pregnant - even though that is really hard. It's also perfectly acceptable to grieve for your loss even though it was really early. I got upset when AF came as it was obviously different. Xxx

Sorry to hear that. I don't like the idea of testing too early, largely because I can save my money by testing when I'm actually late, but I also read into the 'Wait to Wee' campaign that highlights how disappointing it can be when chemical pregnancies occur. If we don't know about them, it's not going to hurt so much.

I really hope you get a BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back