never had a period ever are these pregnancy symptoms?

muddles

Reaction score
hi i was told i couldnt have children but just recently i have been feeling very different....... mainly my breasts are tender defo the nipples bloated tumy feeling, tired , and i have some very white creamy discharge<<<< sorry for that maybe to much info there :? i dont have a af date to go from.......but i have done pregnancy tests but they have been bfn so im fairly confused i have doc appointment tomorrow to ask for a blood test what does anyone else think ???? .
good luck to u all :D

they sound like pg symptoms to me its a shame you don't have a af date to go by then you would know a bit more, wha test did you use?

hi thanks for replying i used a first respone and a clear blue but both have been negative??? but i did go for a blood test today , trying to work out from the date in which i would have concived which i think would been around 11th ish of april so that would only be 4 weeks maybe its just too early yet ........will the blood test show that early? im confused i know that much hahahaha......and feel off had a fair bit of lower back pain today too .thanks again xxx

i think that it could show on the blood test when did they say they would get the results?

next few days so monday i expect not sure really..........its so frustrating but not sure why i am having these symptoms never had anything like this ever so im puzzled as to why im feeling like this ??

i really don't know then,
keep me posted and let me know the results
xxxxxx

hi well i rang up for my blood test results today.........and can u believe there was some mix up with my blood and they just tested for a full blood count instead of hcg levels lol so i still dont know if i am pg .......my doctor rang me back so i have to go back tomorrow now for more blood test so wont know now till tuesday a long weekend me thinks hahahaaha.........anyway my syptoms are still the same no worse or better really so i will let u know xxx

bloody doctors!!!!
they are such a pain in the backside!!!!

i know makes ya mad dont it !!!................ nevermind i went again today so should get results tuesday ish....... i did a pg test today and think i got a bfp but if i did it was very very faint so it might not of been a positive,i will leave it for few days do another one maybe i might see better that way!!! its so frustrating not knowing either way its driving me mad lol anyway will let u know if i get any news either way!!! hows things going with u ?

yeah i am ok, really emotional today just went to bed crying!!!! LOL
if it was + but faint that was still a +.
thats great you should try one first thing in the morning tomorrow that is the best time to do it!!!!
they say you can get a false neg but not a false pos!!!
are you excited???
xxx

inside im really excited but trying not to get to carried away just wanna know for sure then i will be real happy i suppose just try and prepare for any dissapointment lol but yessssssss im excitied !!!! i think if i am im only about 6 weeks so maybe i just havent got enough hormone produce for a + not sure........u poor thing all emotional funny u should say that i was bit tearful picking my niece up today lol just driving along and got tears hahahahah mad aint it !

hi im more confused today i did another test and it came up negative itjust doesnt make sense???? not sure what to think now after hitting a high yesterday i feel bit deflated now wander now if it really was a faint + although the line is still there today i kept it and checked today wander whats going on :cry: :?:

hi hun
I am sorry your not as happy as you were!!!
i am sending you lots of baby dust
when did you do the test???
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya
My test were also very very faint but doesnt matter your still pregnant if theres absolutly anything its just how much hormone that is present. The test you done that was negative might be a duffy one! try another!
cat x

i did the test yesterday it wasnt my first morning wee but it was me second does that make a difference?? i should get me bloodsback this week so guess i will know for sure..... dont wana do another test incase its a negative cant face that i dont think.......but my + was faint and now im not sure if i looked in to it more than i should of !! i dunno really confused ...... i have felt really tired and washed out today feel like i got a cold coming now too just to top it all off back dull ache lol im falling apart !!! anyway thanks for the baby dust i will let u know if i test again or wait for me blood results :)

They say your first morning is the strongest so I would just wait if you can!! :wink:

Muddles,

I have a friend who comes up postive on all hpt's but when they did the tests at the doctors including blood, she has come up negative. She is in deed pregnant with postives all around. So don't lose hope a postive is a positive only negatives can be inaccucrate. Good luck!!

~~Kris~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back