Never been through this before

Littleperson

Reaction score
I would be 6 weeks today but I started bleeding yesterday morning. Had noticed symptoms disappearing over the weekend and had a temp drop Saturday morning. Was hoping everything was okay but when I started bleeding yesterday it feels like it’s confirming it for me that it’s a miscarriage!
Have been to the doctors and spoken to the early pregnancy unit. It’s too early to confirm via scan so I’ve just to monitor the bleeding and take another test in a weeks time.

I feel completely lost, empty and really down.

but trying to think of the positives. We got pregnant 5 months of trying. So at least I know we can conceive together.

ive been worried about light periods, and if this is a miscarriage it’s still light. (Although red and clotty)

What happens now? How soon until we try again? How soon until I ovulate again? Could it be that my lining isn’t thick enough? Can the doctor help? I’ve never been through this before, it’s been really scary. But I don’t want it to deter us from trying again xxx

I am so sorry <3
Massive hugs to you darling.
Look after yourself xxxx

Sorry you’re going through this, did they not want to check your hcg bloods over 48 hours? To actually confirm?

We waited until I stopped bleeding completely to try again after mc at 6+4, and opks did go positive a while after bleeding stopped but can’t confirm I actually ovulated or not cause I didn’t temp.

Most ladies are incredibly fertile after a loss and catch again really easily, some even before they get another AF.

x

Sorry you’re going through this, did they not want to check your hcg bloods over 48 hours? To actually confirm?

We waited until I stopped bleeding completely to try again after mc at 6+4, and opks did go positive a while after bleeding stopped but can’t confirm I actually ovulated or not cause I didn’t temp.

Most ladies are incredibly fertile after a loss and catch again really easily, some even before they get another AF.

x
You would think they would but no they just said to watch the bleeding, test again in a weeks time! If still positive they will do a scan to see what’s left.

I feel like if I do get pregnant again it won’t feel special for a long time you know? We’ve been so excited, even though we knew it could end this way. I know that next time we won’t feel excited for a long time. It makes me feel so sad to think of that!

Can’t believe some women go through this multiple times. Women are so strong. I have so much respect and admiration for everything they go through xxx

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. Im glad you are able to see some positive in that you are able to conceive. Also, you haven’t confirmed this is a MC yet have you? It could just be bleeding? I had random bleeding at 7 weeks with my 3rd (and only successful) pregnancy and my baby is 3 weeks old.
I have had two miscarriages so I know how upsetting they are. I also understand how after you’ve had one the excitement goes away and you are just left with worry when you do conceive next. Please remember that miscarriages are common and your next pregnancy will more the. Likely be full term and healthy.

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. Im glad you are able to see some positive in that you are able to conceive. Also, you haven’t confirmed this is a MC yet have you? It could just be bleeding? I had random bleeding at 7 weeks with my 3rd (and only successful) pregnancy and my baby is 3 weeks old.
I have had two miscarriages so I know how upsetting they are. I also understand how after you’ve had one the excitement goes away and you are just left with worry when you do conceive next. Please remember that miscarriages are common and your next pregnancy will more the. Likely be full term and healthy.
Thank you for sharing your story! No it’s not been confirmed yet. I need to take a test at the end of this week!
I’m certain I’ve miscarried though. All symptoms are gone and my temps back down xx

I'm so sorry for your loss...
The doctors can be so insensitive when it comes to a miscarriage. I was told for 11 weeks long, after a d&c, to "wait" even if I still had positive tests!
I hope it is a random bleed, but if your symptoms dissapeared, there is a possibility that it is a miscarriage.
I would try again as soon as the bleeding stops, like the other ladies have said, you're very fertile after a miscarriage!
Hope you have the support you need now hun.:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss...
The doctors can be so insensitive when it comes to a miscarriage. I was told for 11 weeks long, after a d&c, to "wait" even if I still had positive tests!
I hope it is a random bleed, but if your symptoms dissapeared, there is a possibility that it is a miscarriage.
I would try again as soon as the bleeding stops, like the other ladies have said, you're very fertile after a miscarriage!
Hope you have the support you need now hun.:hug:
Thanks kitana! Congratulations on your pregnancy this time round! Not long for you now <3 xxx

Thanks kitana! Congratulations on your pregnancy this time round! Not long for you now <3 xxx
Thank you, this one was conceived right after everything cleared from my body, so I do believe you're extra fertile!
Hope you will get some answers soon, it's horrible when you're stuck in limbo like that... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back