never been so insulted!

clairescunny55

Reaction score
just been to doctors for ryans injections and as i was sat in the waiting room this old lady comes and sits next to me. At first shes friendly asking how old ryan is etc then she turns round and says 'I dont know....mums are getting younger everyday, i think its disgusting, how old are you? 18?? and wheres they babys dad? have they got different dads?' :shock:

i said 'ermm im 20, im married to the father, we have our own house and we both work, and he's the dad to both of them, satisfied?' and i walked off and sat somewhere else. If i hadn't have moved i wouldve thumped her :evil:

OLD BOOT!!! i swear some old people r sooooo rude!!
dont worry bout it bbz :hug:

I hate old ladies in the doctors waiting room - I once had one tell me that I should teach Arianna manners as she was blowing raspberries - she was only 6mths at the time!!!

Good on you for telling her where to go!

:shock:

I would have told her, "Yes, I know it's terrible isn't it. And nosey old bats with nothing better to do than pass rude comments and judge everyone in sight don't seem to be getting any more scarce either. Boo."

Old ferret.

Sue

good for you i dont think i could have stood up to her

:eek: :eek: :eek:
The elder generation are forever talking about how the 'youngsters' live today, they should watch their own manners, that's disgusting, cannot believe thats what was said to you :shock: you were so right to reply, in fact I think you were quite polite :hug:

Grr it doesn't even make sense! 60 years ago everyone was married off and having kids by 20! My great-grandma was married at 16 and had 3 kids by the time she was my age. How dare she judge you!

:shock:
how rude of her....well done for standing u pto her..i would have done the same so weel done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

What a miserable old bitch! good n you for having pop - should o told her to keep her nasty opinons to herself while you were at it! that would have made her snort in her tea later on :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had someone simmilar say that too me when I had stephen, I was 21 as well, I told her to drop dead lol

I would have lit up another Marlboro, tossed my overly gelled ponytail, jangled my abundance of gold jewellry and huge earrings, and said "Mind your own business you dreadful old woman!" Then I would have hitched up my horrible Adidas ripoff tracksuit,and removed myself and my five children from her vicinity.

zebrastripes said:
I would have lit up another Marlboro, tossed my overly gelled ponytail, jangled my abundance of gold jewellry and huge earrings, and said "Mind your own business you dreadful old woman!" Then I would have hitched up my horrible Adidas ripoff tracksuit,and removed myself and my five children from her vicinity.

:rotfl: :rotfl: brilliant

old people think that their opinions are always right, my Gran is very much like that doesnt care what she says or who too.

Good for you standing up to her i would have done the same but maybe not as politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back