Nesting

gems

Reaction score
Hi Ladies Just wondering how many of you actually nested before you gave birth? If you did how long was it before you actually gave birth? I still feel like I can't really be bothered to do anything still and wondering if it will ever kick in! xxxx

I'm still waiting for it to kick in now :lol:

Honestly it never happened for me, i was too tired and heavy from being pregnant I couldn't be bothered to do anything :oops:

I didn't although I think my baby came too quickly for that to kick in - I could have done with it kicking in really as our house was a pigsty!!! :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I'm still waiting for it to kick in now :lol:

Honestly it never happened for me, i was too tired and heavy from being pregnant I couldn't be bothered to do anything :oops:

Yeah exactly! :rotfl:

with my 4th it started 5 days before i gave birth

This happened to me about 4/5 days before I gave birth

I cleaned everything in the house apart from the windows as I wasn't aloud up a ladder :D , and I also re-washed and ironed everything.

I don’t know how I ever found the time :lol:

I wnet cleaning mad like 4 days before i popped :)

The night before I went into labour I went into the nursery and completely reorganised the baby clothes etc... and went through and reorganised my hospital bag.. but I don't think it was nesting rather me just trying to escape my ex's annoying friends who were all round the house that evening. :rotfl:

i think i went thru phases. i nested at the beginning of third tri then stopped for awhile, then did it again during the last week or so. eek cant fully remember now!

I nested frantically with my first child and did the most crazy things!!

But I didnt nest at all this time - was really weirded out by no nesting!

Hi

With Kiara about a week before i started to clean everything but with Kadyn i didnt nest but think its because of my scheduled c-section who knows when he would of actually came??
Katrina

I nested for weeks before my LO was born. Cleaned house from top to bottom umpteen times, washed and ironed all the baby's clothes, bedding etc. I went 2 full weeks over. Good job I did so much cleaning and organising then, cos since he's been here hardly anything has got done!! :rotfl:

I nested for about 2 weeks before Maddison was born but it got frantic the day before I went into labour :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back