nesting like nad

twinkle90

Reaction score
What is going on!!! I've stripped the bed, striped the sofa covers and washed them. Tidied out the kitchen drawers and steam mopped the kitchen. Just doing easy bits and not over doing it. Have some lunch and start again. Anyone else? X

I'm only 31 weeks, but I've wanting to clean everything since I started mat leave at 29 weeks. I've washed most of the clothes, but going to re wash, as I didn't realise bold was biological!! But I don't mind, hoping for a beautiful day so I can't hand the tiny things out, so all the neighbours know we've got a little one joining us shortly! I need to do windows, and voils too!!! Xx

Yep nesting as much as my body will allow xx

I'm sorting the nursery just now which feels like a huge job but as soon as I go on mat leave I plan to bottom the entire house even if I have to crawl about to get it done!

I want a clean, clutter free feeling. There's a lot of decorating I don't think ill get done in time so ill concentrate on cleaning and organising to distract me.

problem is after a day of housework/ activity I usually struggle to walk as my hips etc are agony, it eases off in 1-2 days though so I dno if its just because everything softens during pregnancy.

is your nursery finished?

I decorated my house at 9m pregnant.

Im still early but with this one Ive already got a load I need uplifted, I go between needing everything done immediately then not moving off my arse :lol:

xxxx

haha I'm like that, I make a drama of getting certain things done asap and leave others till the last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back