"Nest Building"

K X

Reaction score
This is sad, but I have just been scrubbing the entire kitchen with Dettol. I am loving the clean smell, and having the kitchen gleaming really makes me happy. This is sad I know, but my mum says it is called nest building, where I am preparing the home for the baby!

Anyone else feeling the need to clean? :wink:

I go through phases, at the moment I'm too tired to do much, but some days I get the urge to clean and chuck out all the junk from our cupboards.

Hope tomorrow I get some energy, at least the time goes faster!

i think i've been nesting since the day i got my BFP! lol
every weekend i have a new project on, either tidying or cleaning something!

we have just finished putting laminate floor down in the entire house and the mess has been driving me crazy! tools and dust everywhere for weeks!!! finally got everything tidied today and i'll spend tomorrow evening cleaning i think!

next two projects on the agenda are
1) cleaning out the kitchen cupboards and tidying them so they're organised
2) clearing out the understairs cupboard to make room for the pram which is being delivered on wednesday!

so you are not alone!

Urchin how long are they leaving you before you get induced? x

I'll be in on Thursday if nothing happens before. Only 3 full days away!

Are you excited or nervous? I bet now you just want to have buba in your arms! x :wink:

I've never been nervous about the birth.. (obviously I'm concerned about the baby being healthy etc) but pain wise I don't care at all... bring it on!

I just wish it would happen sooner than thursday, I went over with my first, so I was sort of expecting it, but when I had the sweep and my MW said I was 2-3cms already and shouldn't be too long I was kinda hoping it'd be over by now and I could meet him.

My 4 year old is very excited, but I think the waiting has just got too much for him and he expects to be waiting for another few weeks the way he talks!

Buba will be a lovely surprise 4 ur little boy b4 Xmas. I wished I was having a December baby. My bday is Xmas Eve and that is crap! It will be an expensive time of the year you!

Take it easy Urchin, and it's the final count down now. Make sure you or your OH announce your new arrival as soon as you can. I keep checking everyday!

:p

Aww I will.

If I go into labour at home I will hopefully post and let everyone know asap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back