Nervously peeping around the door of Tri 1!

ams25

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm very nervously popping in after getting a very faint BFP this morning at 10dpo! Did a FRER and the line is faint but definitely pink and appeared within 1 minute. We have been TTC for 6 months since sadly having a MC in April. I really wanted to get pregnant this month as it was my last chance before my MC due date next month ♡ i'm feeling very nervous as I know now that a BFP doesn't always mean a baby! But really hoping for better luck this time :)

I had a feeling I was pregnant as had sore boobs for a couple of days and been very tired, I had an afternoon nanna-nap the other day lol. And I swear I felt the moment of implantation with both my healthy pregnancies (not with my MC strangely), a funny pinching feeling low down that i've only ever felt when PG, and I felt that same feeling a few days ago.

Looking forward to chatting with you all! Xxx

Good luck hun I hope your rainbow is making itself at home x

Congratulations! I think we are all a nervous bunch of wrecks in here!
Xx

Yay congrats Ams!

I know exactly what you mean with the pinching pain. I had it with both my girls but haven't this time around. But my boobs only got sore today so think we are all good. Maybe I was just asleep this time?

Got my booking in appointment on 28th. As usual tri 1 is draaaaaaaging xx

Thanks ladies it doesn't feel real!

Lynds it's so lovely to be in tri 1 with you as I remember being here at the same time 4 years ago! Who would have thought we would be on baby number 3 haha! Sore boobs is a good sign! Mine are sore too and i'm tired. I never had any symptoms at all with my MC so I'm taking the boobs as a good sign :) good luck with booking in! Yes tri 1 drags so much, can't wait for the next few weeks to pass xxx

Definite BFN on a Boots test this morning with FMU :( I'm so confused and wondering if chemical pregnancy now. My BFP yesterday definitely appeared within 1 minute. I guess it's just a case of wait and see :( feeling very disheartened and sad now xxx

Hopefully it's just not as sensitive. Or If you pee in the night sometimes you get better results in the evening. They say fmu because if the urine is dilute (specific gravity less than 1.015), the hCG concentration may not be representative of the blood concentration, and the test may be falsely negative. So if you drink and pee on the night (like I do) testing at other times of the day may be better x hope it's just a shy bean x

Last edited:
Thank you so much lovely... got a Pregnant 1-2 on CB digi on way to work so I'm hoping everything is okay and the boots tests are just crap! God I hate the Tri 1 worrying! Xx

Thanks lovelies :) still feeling mega nervous but excited now too! Xx

Probably just Boots tests being over sensitive, try not to worry yourself hard as it must be! :) Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back