Nervously joining tri 1!

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm Jo and I got my first bfp on Saturday which was then confirmed by my CBFM on Sunday!

I came off the pill in August last year and started paying attention to my cycles properly last sept! The CBFM appear toy told me that I was ov'ing alot later than I thought!

I am 25 and hubby is 29, we're both so excited! its the first grandchild on the whole of my side!

I'm also very nervous, I'm trying to tell myself it will all be fine, I have several friends who had healthy pregnancies first time round but also see all the horrible losses that ladies have had on here and have a couple if friends who had in the past.

I'm on holiday this week so trying to relax but it's apparently a lot easier said than done! ...I'm looking forward to getting home though so I can add my bump buddies Sophie and Milly to my sig :)

Cor what an essay?! Lol

Congratulations, i hope it's a nice smooth transision to tri2 :)

Yay Bump Buddy!!

My little one will be the first grandchild my side too - soooo exciting!!

Here's to a smooth and stress free Tri1!!

We can do it!!

xxx

Stress free tri 1 doesn't exist
Smooth can though
So congrats and good luck xxx

Milly we seem to have so many similarities! Thank you for the warm welcome ladies :) felt abit queasy this morning which is a welcome development! Xx

Congrats Jo! FX for a relatively stressfree Tri 1 for you! x

Hi hun, hope you're having a lovely holiday and loving being preggers :) the queasiness started for me too, its getting worse each day and esp at night...whoever made up the term morning sickness was seriously deluded. Anways, welcome to tri 1..not that I have been here long myself :) xx

Thank you for the welcome lisey :) I am having a lovely holiday and very much enjoying being pregnant esp daydreaming about the months to come! I still can't shake being convinced that AF has come and then sitting on the loo in suspense! Lol I want to do another test tomorrow as I'd like to see my line getting darker but at the same time I dunno if I should leave it a day to build up?!? How many weeks r u lisey? I'm on tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

Oh and thank you Nicola! Think we were typing at the same time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back