nervously announcing

Jojo84

Reaction score
EEFE1741-4935-4700-A0FA-B4C590EB0456-1124-000000B75C99B2E8.jpg

im so nervous!!

had a mc at 6 weeks a year past october.

its our 2nd cycle and i had no symptoms... i did it twice. now im freaking out about work and worried about mc risk and all kinds,,,, but that a good strong bfp... not like lasttime,

That is a lovely strong line hun!

Fingers crossed for your sticky bean... I know it is hard by try to remember having a previous miscarriage puts you at no higher risk.

Take each day at a time and be kind to yourself

xxxxxx

That line appeared so soon I thought the dye was just going through lol that was after 2 mins... After 4 min it was as dark as the control line. Hubby joked that we're probably having twins... Not a funny joke lol 1 is terrifying enough, I just hope it goes ok.

Congratulations and such a lovely dark line too xx

Going to make an appointment at the doctor today to confirm. I'm terrified it'll somehow be a false alarm even though it was a damn dark line and the 2nd one was even darker!

Just so scared and my mummy is on holiday. I want this so much and desperately wanted to be a mum before I'm 30 next may so this would be perfect

Congratulations Hun,wishing you a fantastic 9 months!!x

thanks. im a very nervous person atm. i cried infront of midwife at the information session because i was nervous... must be hormones. almost crying right now damnit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back