Nervous Newbie...

Discussion in 'Waiting to Try' started by rainbow_brite, Dec 28, 2011.

1. rainbow_brite

rainbow_brite New Member

Hi everyone,

I came off Cerazette (after taking either Cerazette or Cilest for the last 14 years..) the 3rd week of November and AF arrived yesterday. We've bought a fertility monitor so I've set it to Day 1 today...hoping I've done the right thing?

Good luck to everyone! xx

2. proudmummy

proudmummy Well-Known Member

Goodluck to you! FX this is your month xx

3. hopeandfaithxo

hopeandfaithxo Active Member

FXed for you!!

4. Katkin72

Katkin72 Well-Known Member

Hi rainbow_brite, I have just joined today so still trying to find my way around lol. I was looking for a thread about coming off cerazette and found this one. My GP put me on cerazette in July last year after a disastrous time when I had an IUD fitted. I wasn't happy about taking them as I had previously been on microgynon for about 20 years and came off them as I didn't want to keep pumping my body full of hormones. I was advised as soon as I stopped taking cerazette I would be able to conceive, so I agreed to try them. My husband and I have decided to start trying for a baby next month so when I finish my current packet I won't take any more (eek!). I am wondering how long it took other women to conceive when they stop taking cerazette? Did it take a long time? Can anyone give me any advice as I have heard so many different opinions? Thanks in advance :) xx