Nervous about birth

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Clarebear77, May 24, 2013.

1. Clarebear77

Clarebear77 Well-Known Member

I'm getting very nervous about being induced next Saturday I've got a sweep in the week an if that doesn't work induced on Saturday but I've never had either so I'm now nervous about what happens didn't sleep at all last night worrying about it any advice or tips would be brill please ladies x

2. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

I'm worried too Clare I've less than 4 weeks til due date and now starting to feel very anxious about it all

3. Colourmeblue

Colourmeblue Well-Known Member

Ah hun, iv never been induced either, but just wanted to wish you luck and say i know how you feel being so worried. Im getting really nervous about labour and cant sleep at night thinking about it. Good luck hun, hope some of the ladies have some good advice for you xxxx

4. missyeovil

missyeovil Well-Known Member

I can't help with advice on getting induced but sweeps are definitely nothing to worry about :) Just a wee bit uncomfortable but definitely worth getting - I had 2 before A was born and both had some sort of effect! Try to relax, it won't be long till you're a mummy! Good luck :) xx