Nerves have started!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Got my operation tomorrow and starting to feel nervous, think I am more scared of them finding something else wrong.

Rang the hospital in tears this morning as the witch showed up during the night so thought it would have to be cancelled but thankfully my doctor is still happy to go ahead.

Will update as soon as I can, am hoping to be home by the evening x

Good luck lovely it will be fine xxxx let us know how it goes! Xxxxxxxx

Good luck Vicky. You will be absolutely fine. I had a laparoscopy about 18 months ago when they queried endometriosis and it was fine. Hardly any scar and just had hubby wait on me for a few days afterwards. Have you had a general anaesthetic before? Massive good luck hun, will be thinking of you xxx

Thanks girls :love:

Blondy yeah I had a general a couple of years ago so not to worried about that.

Good luck Vicki, will be thinking of you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck, I've had 3 lap's to remove endmertisois and and 1 to have dye through my tubes all went well, I can hardly see the scars as they are tiny. You may just have strong period pain after but that should be it.

Ahhh wow it's tomorrow that has come quick, just think you could have that BFP very soon!

Wishing you all the luck in the world Lovely.:)

Xxx

:hugs: best of luck for tomorrow, not that you will need it!

one big step closer to that bfp honey, i'll be thinking of you, all the best vicks xx

Good luck, easier said than done but try not to worry and I'm sure it will all go fine xx

Thinking of you this morning, I remember the 1st time I went in to have my 1st lap, let us know how it gose.

It has come around quick :)

Good luck Vicky - really hope that everything is fine and if not, something that is easily treatable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back