Negativity - We all need a boost

Bunny432

Reaction score
Okay so I haven't been online for a few days, mainly because I am feeling down in the dumps myself but I've logged on today and all I can see is negative posts, downhearted ladies and no hope!

This needs to change!!!!!!!!!

Negativity breeds negativity so if we all think 'it'll never happen' and 'I give up' then quite frankly it won't happen.

I miss Daley with all her positive posts so I'm taking a leaf out of her book!!! From now on let's all help each other keep the TTC boards spirits up!!!!!!
Remember why you started this journey in the 1st place, what you've learnt and the friends you've made :)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great post thank you! Think you're right, I've definitely been more down since last month. Come on ladies we can do it... Here's to all of our June bfps!!!! X x x

Last edited:
That's so true. It's so easy to get weighed down with sadness when af shows every month, but I do tell myself each month I'm one more af closer to a bfp! Still sucks balls but I do agree that positive thinking helps :) x

Love this Bunny - nice one!! :)

I've not been on much over the weekend either, and wasn't inspired to post much coz it did all seem a bit depressing!!

So, lets do this - lets crank up some PMA to get us through this tough TTC time!

I had a positive cycle so far, feeling good about when I OVd and when we DTD - so I have done everything I can to get my BFP - now my job is to relax and chill out and hope there is a little egg getting ready to implant!!

I feel like it is just a matter of time for everyone on here, but we must do our best to keep eachother on the up, and positive!!

Baby Dust to us all!! Come on BFPs!!

xxx

It definitely hasn't been a happy forum over the past couple of weeks, I'm sure it's just a dip and we will all peak wayyy back up! We had good PMA last week, but then the biatch witch arrived for loads of us early, messing us about boo! x

The negativity comes in spells. I've noticed since joining the forum that as much as we are all genuinely pleased and over the moon for those that get bfp's, when there are a lot of bfp announcements, those still waiting become really downhearted and fed up with the whole thing. It's only natural and moods will pick up again xxx

I didn't mean to bring down the mood of the forum :( It's just I haven't really got anyone else who understands how I feel and thought I would get it out/talk about it here.

I have to pretend I'm ok so much - just now and then I have to let the true feelings out. Maybe when I feel so down I will just post on Miscarriage association forum instead.

they don't seem to be having much of a good time in 1st tri either right now - lots of worries and bleeding and early scan worries :(

I didn't mean to bring down the mood of the forum :( It's just I haven't really got anyone else who understands how I feel and thought I would get it out/talk about it here.

I have to pretend I'm ok so much - just now and then I have to let the true feelings out. Maybe when I feel so down I will just post on Miscarriage association forum instead.

they don't seem to be having much of a good time in 1st tri either right now - lots of worries and bleeding and early scan worries :(

Don't be silly Iwant3 - we are all here to listen, and help eachother over the down days!!

xxx

You've not!! It just all the crappiness is happening to everyone at once, also in tri one, as you said... You're not wrong for voicing it, it's just everyone deserves a break now :hugs:

I don't think the thread was intended to stop individuals Angela, I think it was a genuine attempt to 'lift' people a bit.
Please don't stop posting when you're feeling down and struggling, we're here to support you and everyone else when they are feeling rough. Besides, I would miss you xx

Angela in no means did I mean it to stop people posting and being miserable, god I love being able to come on here and rant (I've done enough of it this week haha) and I would be lost without being able to do it because my friends don't understand whereas you ladies do!!!

I just wanted to lift the mood as I know I needed it!! Xxx

I totally understand what you mean in this post dani.
When we were ttc I got bogged down too much by being negative, it doesn't help what do ever and was also starting to upset my OH, I would also post on here negative comments. It's so refreshing to hear you being positive and stay like this hun because you know what u will get your bouncing baby I have no doubt. The month I conceived I didn't care about anyone or anything and went out, had a great time, spent time with OH and I fell pregnant (I know it spuds cliche) but being negative will get you nowhere other Than making yourself poorly and feeling depressed. Ttc can actually make people depressed its important to carry on life as normal and look forward to being pregnant but at the same time enjoying it. I know difficult as it sounds by dani you are so right by this post. I wish all my friends were like this to me when I was trying would have made my experience a lot better x

I'm guilty of this just as much girls, and I agree it really is time :) lets all have a laugh again. I class everyone on this forum as friends, I know we have never met but you are the only people who understand xx

I feel a wee quote is required........love a good inspirational quote :)

Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get. - Michael Phelps

The forum is definately all about support, I feel it can be hard to share the positive or silly stuff when people are quite clearly having an awful time. Keep posting, we're all here for the rollercoaster of emotions that is fertility, wtt, ttc, infertility, loss, birth, motherhood and everything in between!

sorry - was being oversensitive - and taking everything too personal :( I was on CD2 and that's never fun.....during this next few weeks i will pull myself together and get ready to go for it again.

I will still post when i need a bit of support, but hope to also post when I am feeling good about things and can be there to cheer someone up when they are down.

I have my new cycle plan and I have to believe it will work :)

I went to see great gatsby in 3d last night, totally lost myself in it, was fantastic spectacle wrapped up in popcorn yumminess. Having fun and trying to just get on with things and ignore the 2ww xx

I went to see great gatsby in 3d last night, totally lost myself in it, was fantastic spectacle wrapped up in popcorn yumminess. Having fun and trying to just get on with things and ignore the 2ww xx

Sounds like fun Dee28!!

I am loosing myself in holiday preparations - go to Crete on Friday. It's also my birthday whilst I'm away (37 - eek), so am busy seeing people this week too - all good stuff for keeping my mind of the 2ww. 6dpo today!!

Long may the positive distractions continue (well, for at least another week or so).

xx

Oh I wish I was off to Crete! How lovely, and a birthday too, all perfect distractions. Hopefully you'll come home to a bfp! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back