Negative test but I’m spotting

Brodie

Reaction score
Hello I’m new too this and I’m freaking out for the past five days I have been getting spotting when I clean myself after I go to the toilet my period is due in the next couple of days, I have been getting tension head aches, feeling abit sick with certain foods, feeling hot and I’m tired like I can not get through the day with out having a lay down or nap. People say that there boobs hurt or get sensitive mine feel fine. I got a negative test I took when the spotting started. It may have been too soon have no idea what I’m meant too do some one help me please!!!

It sounds like your period may be on the way. What kind of test did you take? Was it an early detection one?

If you were pregnant and you took a test when the spotting started it might have been to soon to test. Maybe try again and use the first urine in the moring, it should give you a more accurate result.

If you were pregnant and you took a test when the spotting started it might have been to soon to test. Maybe try again and use the first urine in the moring, it should give you a more accurate result.
Thank you should I leave it a couple more days or try again straight away?

Thank you should I leave it a couple more days or try again straight away?
If you can't bear the thought of waiting you could probably test straight away with a first response (the early detection one) with your first morning urine if your period is only a couple days away. They're usually pretty accurate :)

If you can't bear the thought of waiting you could probably test straight away with a first response (the early detection one) with your first morning urine if your period is only a couple days away. They're usually pretty accurate :)
Thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back