Negative pregnancy test 6 weeks after intercourse and light period

Derpymer

Reaction score
Hi, me and my boyfriend had intercourse a few times around the 2th~ 5th of september, he used a condom everytime, except for one or two times. i was on the pill but i suck at taking my pills regularly, so i messed up taking my pills on the right time. It was our first time, and he did enter me, but it was just the tip of his penis, and it stayed there for a few seconds. He never came during this whole process. This was also around the beginning of my period, i had a decent period 2 days after intercourse.
Ever since this happened i started taking my pills regularly around the same time, untill i stopped MIDPACK this month, around the 12th of october. A couple days after i stopped midpack, i had what seemed like a withdrawal bleed. It was lighter than my usual periods, but it was enough to ruin my underwear if i didnt wear a pad. But it seemed like a little blood on the pad itself. It was normal in color. It lasted for a few days, like any normal period of mine would last. What mainly scares me is the flow of my period, it was very light compared to what i usually have. Could this be because i stopped midpack and was a messy user of the pill? Or is it because im pregnant, i took 3 pregnancy tests, all 3 came up NEGATIVE. I took all 3 tests 5-6 weeks after intercourse. Am i safe for now? Are these tests accurate taken 5-6 weeks after intercourse? Does a light period count as an actual period? I feel very scared at the moment , i have no signs of early pregnancy , i just feel a little more gassy than usual at the moment, but this could be because of my (unhealthy) eating habits lately.

People like you make me so mad. I suspect you are yet another troll but f you genuinely need to ask these sorts of questions you are clearly not mature enough or clued up enough to be having sex in the first place. People on this forum struggle every single day, actively trying to get pregnant and you're posting shit like this. Grow up.

1. Stopping mid pack with give you a withdrawal bleed which will be lighter than a usual period.
2. If he didn't cum/finish you would not be pregnant.
3. Don't have sex if you don't understand what you're doing.
4. Everything that clairedoll said because it seems like you are more than likely a massive troll.

Yes you are most likely pregnant.

With twins.

:shock:

1. Stopping mid pack with give you a withdrawal bleed which will be lighter than a usual period.
2. If he didn't cum/finish you would not be pregnant.
3. Don't have sex if you don't understand what you're doing.
4. Everything that clairedoll said because it seems like you are more than likely a massive troll.

This!
What a muppet you are, you do realise the pill doesn't protect against std's and he doesn't have to cum from that!!
If you can't use the pill proper use something different, the shot, the implant or the coil or just don't have sex because you clearly don't sound responsible enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back