Needs to eat more heathy help

Sam2013

Reaction score
Is anyone finding all there eating is crap like takeaways n junk food I so need to cut down on this so can anyone give me any ideas of appealing meals n snacks please xx

Yup! This is me to a T.
I even researched healthy eating during pregnancy, but I can't really stomach healthy food, salads make my stomach turn.

I'm glad I'm not the only one tho I haven't even weighed myself yet but ppl keep saying I haven't put any weight on bump is all bump lol x

I haven't weighed myself either.
I just let them do it at scans, I have enough on my plate without worrying about my weight too, they will tell me if I need to make an adjustments or if I'm putting too much weight on. I'm kinda just going with the flow. :)

Me too.. I try eating healthy bits when I can but I never want them & they make me feel a bit sick.
I have turned into a carb'a'holic !!
Xx

Just had 2 croissants and half a packet of biscuits for breakfast, so I don't think I am doing to well on the healthy eating front either!

Sent from my Nexus 7

I have been eating a mixture of junk food (had a chinese last night :D) and healthier dinners like salad and pasta. I have lost 5lb since my 8 week weigh in despite having a huge bump so don't worry too much about having put on loads of weight, it may not of happened.

I think they key thing that has helped me is I am still eating a normalish amount, I am not constantly eating and I do a 25 min walk to work and a 25min walk back atleast 4 days a week and just get the bus when I am too knackered x

Im glad im not the only one. According to my scan on monday my BMI increased which means ive put weight on. Its kinda made me feel guilty. Ive cut down alot though. But looking at a plate of salad or the thought of eating one makes my stomach turn. Any ideas on other meals? Xxx

Make things like spag Bol.. You can chuck so much veg into it and cut it small then you can't see it & can't taste them in the sauce. That's what I do :) I pop as much veg in things as I can and just make as if I was hiding veg from
A child! It helps!! :) haha x

I don't eat massive amounts anymore I can't stomach it any more I just walked n to the pram shop to pay off some more and she said I'm really neat for someone due on oct ! Lol gonna weigh tomoz will let ya no x

I dont eat alot either. Just too much junk food lol. Xxxx

I find jacket potatoes with tuna is lovely especially in this warm weather with a little side salad and a glass of water! :) xxx

I'm eating total crap too.

I don't want any healthy foods, just don't satisfy my hunger.

But I've started taking porridge to work so I don't go t nuts dinner time with over eating, as I. Never eat in the morning u til 1pm every day, just habit but I'm starving then and eat loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back