Needing help with pregnancy test!

sleepybean_

Reaction score
I took this at noon and there was little to no control line but the negative line appeared. It's been about 7 hours now and there's a faint line appearing and the control line has become more prominent. Period tracker said I was supposed to start today but now says "may start today" and I took a test last week on the 10th and it was negative.

My breasts but mainly my nipples have been a tad bit sore but don't feel heavy. I have felt nauseous but felt like it was due to me eating garbage (good amount of junk food) and felt that it was my acid reflux acting up from it, when I wouldn't eat like crap I felt okay and not nauseous at all. The times I do feel nauseous, when I burp, I feel fine afterwords. I've been tired but also switched to an 8–5 job and haven't been sleeping as well. And I have no cravings whatsoever. Let me mention I also took a generic plan b on the 29th of January, but it was 2 days after having unprotected sex (said I could take it up to 72 hours). I had the reddish brown sludge last week and it lasted up to 5 days. Not sure if it was the plan b or something else. I'm just needing help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back