Need your ladies help! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
Ava has caught a bad chest off me will take her down the doctors tomorrow as she's in pain but was wondering if there was any medication to relieve it today....
I had it last week and when I coughed it hurt like crazy and now my poor little girl has it and its so pittyful when she's coughing she's crying and grabbing her chest!!! :( feel awful....anyone now what I can give her??

Hey for the pain maybe try calpol or calprofen. But if you think she is chesty it would probably be best getting her an out of hours appointment today x

I rang out of hours 8 this morning and they rang back first appointment they had was 9:20pm tonight Ava will be tucked up in bed so will make an appointment with go in the morning! X

Oh jee that's awful you would think a baby with a bad chest would be a priority! Don't think there is anything else you can give them really. Hope she is okay and hope you get on okay at the doctors tomorrow x

Poor wee lamb. Thats ridiculous time to wait and expect to drag an ill babe out of bed :( get well soon darling xxxx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back