NEED UR ADVICE PLEASE LADIES

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my mum is getting really stressed out with work and stuff and tomoz she has to stay at work till 6 so i was just wondering if ne one has ne really nice recipes or meals that i could cook her tomoz for tea it has to do X4 people and can have meat in thanks every1

and obviously cant take hours to make lol

BLESS ! What a lovely thought and so near to Mother's Day too of which we are now part of the club.

I have nice and easy recipe for you for Shepherds Pie;

* 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
* 2 tablespoon butter
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 eggs, separated
* 6 tablespoons butter
* 8 potatoes, peeled, boiled, and mashed
* 1 cup finely chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* beef stock (use an oxo cube thingy)
* 1/2 cup double cream
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* Parmesan cheese

Brown ground beef and sauté onions in 2 tablespoons butter until golden. Mix ground beef with onions, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Add a few tablespoons of beef broth and cook, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, adding more beef broth as necessary to keep moist. Beat egg yolks until light, then in another bowl, beat whites until stiff. Beat the yolks, cream, 6 tablespoons butter, and garlic powder into hot mashed potatoes. Gently fold in beaten egg whites. Put meat mixture into a casserole then top with potato mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350° until potato topping is puffed and browned, about 25 to 35 minutes.

Check out the 'Ready Steady Cook' Section on the bbc.co.uk website. They have lovely simple things on there. All cooked in 20mins on TV but realisticly take about an hour because you have to prepare aswell as cook!!
Before I had Phoebe I used to pick a random page from there and cook something from it once a week :lol:
Simple ingredients too!! None of those ones we've never heard of :shock:

Really nice idea xxx

My birthday next Tuesday so save some for me!! :lol:

bubble maybe u should leave a recipe that u like out for ur OH to do for your birthday

Yeah Right!! LOL :lol:

Want to still be alive the day after my birthday!! :shock:

Huh?

I thought I had posted something in this thread...did I answer the wrong thread?

Sue

Sue, this has been postedtwice. This thread makes me hungrey, need food x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back