Need to wee all the time!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
God its driving me mad!!! I have been to loo 5 times at work this morning! Not to mention twice before I left the house! Im not drinking anymore than normal.
I need to go again too!!!!

Is it normal to go THIS much???

I think it is normal, I must have been about 8 times myself this morning it is so annoying isn't it?

I'm not so bad during the day but at night it is stupid! Feel like I am going to the loo every hour.

Its worse when I am in the pool teaching though :(

I have a problem with feeling like I need a wee almost constantly, but when I go there's often nothing there.
At my 20 week scan the baby was very low down in my pelvis with it's head on my bladder, so that will be why!

i feel like i am constantly on the toilet!!!! it is very annoying!!!!!

I can really relate to this, I need the loo constantly and have the feeling of needing the loo even if I get there and then nothing comes out. Every time I get up to go to a meeting or anything else, my body goes, ah ha, time for the loo. I can't get to sleep at night because I feel as though I need to loo and often sit on the loo bleary eyed, thinking of warm trickling water, running hot taps and doing a sort of breath in then relax technique in a bid to relax my bladder enough for the hot little dribble to convince my mind that I have achieved my goal and can now sleep. I am not even vaguely showing and I know why..... the little tyke is cuddling my bladder in an anchor like grip to try to stay hiding behind my weary pubic bone :roll:

I haven't got to this stage yet fortunately! I'm definitely weeing more than I used to - but as I only used to go twice a day that's not saying much!!! :rotfl:

Yep, a cuple of weeks ago I felt like I did around 10-12 weeks. I just needed to go ALL the time. I'd go and as soon as I was washing my hands I'd feel like I'd need to go again.

Fun, fun, fun! LOL

Oh yes - can relate to this too :hug:
I swear I might as well buy some adult sized nappies - it would save a whole lot of bother, especially in the car when Green Bean decides that it's fun to kick my bladder :roll:

Im going a lot too i find tea makes it worse.

Ah, I don't drink tea or coffee (or any hot drinks) which might explain it...

I don't drink tea or coffee either and I have the problem of needing the loo all the time. Its annoying when I go and nothing comes out!

monster_munch said:
Oh yes - can relate to this too :hug:
I swear I might as well buy some adult sized nappies - it would save a whole lot of bother, especially in the car when Green Bean decides that it's fun to kick my bladder :roll:

FLIPPIN GREAT IDEA!!! HAHA! It'd save me getting out of bed into the cold 3-5 times a night!

:think: Ooo yeah good one, where can I sign up for mine?? :D

pregnancy.png

Sooooo true :lol:

Okay now I am overly aware of how often I am going to the loo. I hae been twice since I first replied to this thread and now I'm sitting here refusing to get up although I am bursting again! ........darn it I give in!!!

Great cartoon btw :D

LOL :rotfl:

I am definately needing to pee more.
I hardly ever used to go at all.

usually I am up once or twice in the night but one night I had to get up SIX times to pee!!!! :wall:

Arrrgh its terrible!!!!!! I was shopping this morning and was dyyying to go but obviously i cant leave my trolley and go to the toilet so i had to hold it. how annoying is it tho where you go to the toilet and are busting 10 minutes later and its just a trickle! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back