need to vent :( or have a cuddle :(

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
fed up i'm 38 + 2 and absolutely sick of everything!
me and my oh planned on having a romantic day out together seen as its bank holiday we planned on going for a walk to try and get labour going but he stayed in bed until after 12 i got so annoyed then he moaned at me for not doing anything around the house so when he got up i started painting our bed room which i'd been asking him to do for months because i want it done before baby comes! and midwife has put me on bed rest and im not supposed to paint or clean to much at one point she said i was only aloud to walk as far as the bathroom but i got so sick of waiting for him to do it -_- then he decided he was going to go see his friend which is over an hour away which i asked him not to incase i go into labour and then hes not here as i live over an hour away from any of my family too so i would be completely on my own :( which scares me so much :( i'm only 19 and my OH is 23 i feel like he doesn't appreciate anything i do i clean the whole flat putting away his mess and doing the washing all i ask him to do is the pots which he moans about i do them half the time anyway i'm so fed up i'm going to have all the responsibility of keeping OUR home clean and tidy and also have the responsibility of a new born too i feel so alone i'm exhausted and feel so down i dont know what to do if i talk to him he just gets defensive and upset or he tells me to stop being silly and that he loves me and he'll do more or he'll help more but it never changes :( also hes started doing a job he loves recently which has made things so much better but his old job made him miserable which made things between us very tense when he got home from work his old boss wants him back and has offered him 15k a year the job he does now that he loves doesn't pay as much but its enough to get us by and he loves it and it makes our relationship better when he comes home in a good mood i dont want him to go back to his old job i know we wont last if he does i'm at a loss i don't know what to do i'm getting so worked up about all of this :'(

Hope ur feeling better today yhun. I also had an absolutely AWFUL weekend with OH, and feel like i shouldnt be so stressed out so close to labour day, and thinking that gets me even more stressed! - You realy shouldnt be doing so much around the house tho hun, esp not the painting. Sit down with OH and try explain calmly how your feeling. They will never really understand, but might make him up his game if he sees how down you are xx

Aw huni hope ur ok, one thing I'd say tho is dont over do things just to spite him. If you're not meant to be doing much then don't risk urs and baby's health just because he's being lazy. Painting the bedrooms a bad idea so you should have just left it. You don't wana cause problems for yourself. Do the housework a bit at a time, half hour twice each day and that's plenty, and have a chat with him and make him realise he needs to help out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back