Need to moan....... 36 weeks plus 5

mum2and1angel

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I'm in wed of a moan. I'm 36 weeks plus 5 days.
I have loss of appetite,
braxton hicks that are max of 5 mins apart and lasting for 50 plus seconds,
slight swelling of the feet,
tired,
feel sick,
mouth feels fluffy all the time,
hips in agony,
toothache,
and the joys of end of pregnancy poop one min it's fine next I'm running for the toilet. I have all this and 3 other children at home a moaning bf who is fresh out of cast and constantly moaning about how much pain he is in.

All this and I'm constantly being told I won't get to 40 weeks. Baby measuring big and low. Not dilating so they are braxton hicks. I still have 3 weeks left.

Anyone feel my pain?????

Awk im sorry to read this, sometimes a good moan helps. I dont know how youre coping with three other kids! So congratulations on being incredible. Theres only me and im only 29 weeks and i just feel exhausted and miserable constantly. Is there no way you could get family or friends to help out with other children so you can get some rime and tlc to you? Maybe a pregnancy massage or something. You def need to look after you. Frig your OH haha he'll get over it lol i know thats awful but atleast he can take pain relief and its relatively short lived, we've had months of stuff to deal with and we just have to lump it! Obviously my BH are very mild and im not as far on but i just walk all the time, really helps with them, maybe try walking for bits to see if that eases them. Let me know how youre getting on and honestly just enjoy a good rant and moan, good for the soul.

Moan away :) I keep moaning lol and I'm only 34+3 x

37+1, only 1 other child luckily (I honestly have no idea how I would handle 3 at this stage, you're superwoman I think), heartburn, nauseousness, dizzy sometimes, tired always, trouble walking, moaning husband cause he had to run down himself to get his clothes when he got out of the shower (clothes that I washed and dried and put all in a basket which I just find too heavy to carry upstairs with bump, they only lay there for a week for him to carry upstairs and let me put away there). I recognize how you're feeling.
Not long now! Though I know how every day feels like a week at this moment... Well, we'll just forget it all in a few weeks when we have these babies in our arms. Hold on and try to get some time for yourself!

Oh I have my 3 all week and then his 2 twice a week and every other weekend. I'm drained. No help from family they all got there own lives so I'm told. His family don't help either. I'm just me it's a lot easier then it sounds to be fair too. I just needed to moan. I walk loads and they make my BH worse. But thank u ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back