Need sum help with bras ladies....

hayes

Reaction score
So ive never been very big in the boob department(32A)and now i dont really know what to do as they have grown a bit. I felt frm about 6wks that they were frimer and fuller but not bigger as such. But then they kind of went back to normalish apart frm sensitive sumtimes, but the last few wks im down to 2 bras i can wear and i dont think they will last much longer.

MY problem is im still not feeling great for going out and having sumone measure me up and get proper ones, it wud be a half hr drive away and the thought of standing in shops scares me at the mo(which is a shame as i love shoppin)so what do i do?? Cud i just buy the next size up 32B or a 34b and see how that goes or should i really get measured?? Im sure they will grow again so dont wana spend loads now.

Any help appreicated.

Michelle. x

I think if you put a measuring tape under your boobs on your ribs and add 4 to the number that gives you the 32/34/36 bit and then on your boobs at their widest and the difference by number 1/2/3/4 is A/B/C/D etc I THINK lol so if your 28 under your boobs plus 4 is a 32 then 33 on your widest is an A 34 is a B etc etc but I can't be 100% sure I got taught it about 10years ago!!!

I have measured mine myself as there's no where that does bra fitting near me. If you look it up on google it tells you how to do it! I had my mum help me do mine just to double check! X

I'm usually a 34a and I just bought a few 34bs from primary and they fit me fine. I think measuring is a bit of guess work anyway because all brands cut bras differently making them different sizes anyway. The only way u can really know is by trying a bra on xx

When I was measured they moved me up a back size as your ribs will expand. So rather than measuring your bra based on the loosest hook, which is what they do ordinarily as the bra will slacken in time, they measured me on the tightest one to allow for growth. Hope that helps! x

FYI, most Debenhams do a great bra fitting service and cater for very petite to a very large size boobie. Getting measured is not that bad, honest :)

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Thank you ladies, i will get my mum to help me measure tomoz and will defo try and get round to getting measured properly as i know its important.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back