Need some support :(

nikkix86

Reaction score
feel so down today just keep crying. AF is late, loads of symptoms and 100 negative tests :( honestly just want this all to be over now

Oh hun its so hard :( feel free to message me if you need to talk

Just want to have AF now so I can start again honestly can't take this waiting anymore it's killing me. thought I should of had AF on Wednesday took a test and bfn did another cheap one today and still bfn :(

What CD are you on now and what length cycles do you have?

I'm on cd30. cycles are normally 28-31 days so if it's not tomorrow I'm late I guess

I'm so sorry Nikki. It's such a mind game, you're just constantly second guessing your body and hoping it'll magically do what it's supposed to do! I randomly one month had a 31 day cycle as apposed to my usual 26 day cycle. For no reason at all :cry: I was convinced I was pregnant then af appeared. I so hope that's not the case for you and you just have a really shy bean! Xx

Aw Nikki it's so hard :( give it a couple days, try super hard not to focus on it all, and then test again if still no AF. Like I said before, I was over a week late last time round before I got any sort of positive x

I'm going to wait till at least Sunday now and then test again

Hope you are feeling a bit better today chick x

Aw I know how hard it is. Waiting is a killer. All we think about is this 24/7. You are not alone lovely. We are here with you. How long have you been TTC? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back