Need some reassurance

mina1239

Reaction score
I(19F) had sex on 18th June with my BF(25M) but the condom broke. I took Norlevo-1 ( levonorgestrel) about an hour after.

Just so you know, last month my period started 10th June and ended on 15th June.

I got my period again about a 6-7 days later after taking the MAP. So this month, I should be expecting my period anytime soon but nothing so far.

What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
Also I'm not on any birth control if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
My understanding is if you had your period after taking MAP and haven't had unprotected sex since, then there is no chance of being pregnant.

You’ve had a period since taking the morning after pill. You aren’t pregnant.

When you bleed the lining of your uterus is shredded so even if you were pregnant that would of come away with the bleed. Was it like a full bleed or juat spotting? Basically if you did conceive the MAP is in an effect a termination.

Thats my understanding of it but I've never taken it so I don't know the ins and outs.

When you bleed the lining of your uterus is shredded so even if you were pregnant that would of come away with the bleed. Was it like a full bleed or juat spotting? Basically if you did conceive the MAP is in an effect a termination.

Thats my understanding of it but I've never taken it so I don't know the ins and outs.
It was a full on bleed that lasted about 6 days that got lighter towards the end. Basically it was like my usual period but slight more heavy.

I also did a pregnancy urine test today. Imgur I got this result around 3-4 mins after the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back