Need some pregnancy suggestions

Marissa Paul

Reaction score
Hello people , i want some suggestion from you intelligent laddies because i am 4 month pregnant and getting so confused with the coming changes and symptoms in my body.:fib::fib::fib:

Can anyone tell me is that a natural process which is happen with me or any big problem gonna happen with me??:nap::nap::nap::nap:

Last edited:
Everybody reacts to pregnancy differently and no 2 pregnancies are the same so it's a bit difficult to say what will or will not happen to you.

You may get stretch marks, so moisturising is a good idea
When you get bigger you may want to invest in a pregnancy pillow for comfort
You will more than likely cry over stupid things that you wouldn't normally
You should expect to feel movements soon, once you do see if you can work out a pattern
Make sure you have plenty of iron in your food
Expect people to make comments on your bump ... Strangers included
People will want to touch your bump too ... Even without asking
Any concerns you have, make sure you contact your midwife
Other than that go with the flow and enjoy pregnancy
Oh also after 20 weeks you will get your matb1 form, your other half will need a copy of it for his paternity leave ... Most companies require it.
Mainly, just relax, but like I said every pregnancy is different so there is not set way for it to go really x

Thank you MrsB2105 for help. but can you tell me about some websites by which i can read something about pregnancy and which also gives some confidence to me??

The nhs one is good, not overfilled with info but it's got the facts, whattoexpect, is a good one. If you go onto the boots website and sign up they email you weekly updates of how baby is growing, also if you have a smartphone you can download apps such as ovia and baby bump and they dive daily updates, giving a clue on sizes etc x

Get yourself some books. I refer to mine all the time. What to expect when you're expecting is great. I also have The day by day pregnancy book. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back