need some line spotters!!!

StephanieG

Reaction score
This is my test from last night... I swear a see something faint! Can anybody else see it or alter it???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
I think I can see it too! But I am not sure on the colour...

I *think* I can see something when I stick the brightness on my phone all the way up!

How many DPO are you?!

I don't really track my ovulations because I am so irregular... I just took this test a little bit ago. I still feel like I see something but my eyes are probably just playing tricks on me 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I personally can't see anything but its hard to judge from pictures. It could just be very early, maybe try again in a few days xx

This was taken with SMU today. It's enhance a little bit but you guys can definitely see a second line right?? I am hoping this isn't an evap and it keeps getting darker!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 113
I think i can see something on that bottom test good luck!

Did the line come up straight away or after? As this one looks like an evap to me..

yeah there is something on the newest pic I feel like

I saw the line on the newest pic straight away xx

My test from tonight!! Taken before 5 minutes... Thoughts????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 111
Try and leave it a few days, if you're pregnant it should be darker soon.

Today's test with SMU ... After 4 minutes I saw a faint line so I let it sit and dry for an hour and came back to this! What are everyone's thoughts? Evap or start of BFP??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 90
I can def see that but is it pink? I would seriously wait a few more days and then test again, I know easier
Said then done :)

As the lines stay faint in my opinion..
You could also go to the doctor for a blood test to have your hcg levels to tested.

I can see that but I've had MAJOR issues with those stupid curved FRERs. Can you do a $ store test or an old school FRER?

You can't rely on that latest test as the results were read out with the time period so could very likely be an evap. Give yourself a rest from testing and retest in a couple of days and you'll have your answer as you should get a clear line by then if you have indeed got faint lines on any of your current tests xx good luck xx

I think you could be on your way, but try to wait a bit before you test again. I would also say use the same test, not different ones each time. First Response picked mine up 6/7 days before period due and got darker every day without fail (using the same kind of test.) I don't think there is an exact science, but it seems to me that using the same test every time is a better way of testing when you're getting strange results.
I will say, though, that I swear by the First Response tests and they are the only ones that have been continually accurate for me and on your first picture, I saw the line. It's tricky to see but it's there. Mine was tricky to see to start with but as I say, it got clearer every day. Good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back