need some advice ...help

Sunshine_state

Reaction score
In a bit of a dilema

Bit of background. Baby girl is due day before my 11yr old son bday. He not happy about it. He autistic and has set his heart on naming her Belle. Problem is we already have decided on Grace and not changing the first name. We was going with ava for middle name, now wondering if we should use belle as middle name? So son is included ?

Grace Ava

Grace Belle

What do u think ? xx

Hiya,

Both sound lovely. My son has autism too so I know how important these things can be to them. If you like Belle as a middle name then its a winner for everyone x

Grace Belle is lovely. I think it's nice to include your son in choosing the name :) xx

I think using belle as a middle name is a great compromise. I have a similar problem because my son is insisting in the name Sophia for our little one which we do like but we have a couple of other names too and I'm a bit worried Sophia is too common these days. He's not autistic so we don't have that worry but be is only 4 and he's struggling a bit with the idea of having a new sister bless him so I want to keep him happy but just not 100% sure on the name! Good luck whatever you choose xxx

The very thing happened with my daughter. My partners autistic and he had his heart set on a name i really didnt like as it didnt go with the surname. So i stuck it in as a second middle name. . Strange i guess but hes happy and ive actually grown to like it. So in this case grace ava belle surname. At first i thought it was odd. But it made him really happy without having it as the two names that went with the surname. Just a thought! ! X

My granny was called grace belle. So I think its a wonderful choice. Xx

tapatalking

I was going to suggest two middle names too, Grace Ava Belle is really pretty!

I think it's the best thing to do. It will mean the world to him. And luckily for you, he has chosen a pretty name - he could have picked something vile...then you'd have a dilemma!!
I think Grace Belle is a lovely name.

Aww thanks all. Yes it is pretty..i think thats my mind made up :) he will be very pleased xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back