Need some advice - Did I ov?!

Happy84

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Need some advice.
My CBFM is still saying HIGH. Although today's cheapy OPK has gone bk to negative.
I thought I was getting ov pains yesterday as had a few sharp pains in left ovary. Haven't had any EWCM.
As I haven't had a PEAK on my monitor I have a feeling I didn't ov?!

CD16 - HIGH. - OPK.
CD17 - HIGH. + OPK.
CD18 - HIGH. + OPK.
CD19 - HIGH. - OPK.

I haven't been so reliable taking my temps this week while being off work so not sure ill be able to rely on that to confirm ov this month either.

What do you guys think??

Oh gosh Happy, I don't know! Can you keep doing daily opk's and bd'ing just in case? You may have surged and failed and you will surge again x

I don't like those monitors - I'm giving mine one last go this month but I actually find the cheapo tests have been right when this isn't!
The smiley face ones have been the best for me. This month I am actually using the monitor, cheapo ones AND the smiley face ones! Haha :)
The monitor doesn't always show peaks on the first few months of using it apparently - how annoying!

I've had another positive cheapy OPK this afternoon.. Hmm. My body confuses me!!! lol

You only need 6 temps before ov to be able to confirm it hun. Looks like there was a bit of a rise this morning... but that doesn't answer why you haven't had a peak on your monitor and why you got another pos opk today. Hmmm Just keep taking temps, dtd and see what next few days do x

Thanks Hun. Would love to know what my body is doing!!! lol.

CD16 - HIGH on CBFM. Negative OPK. DTD.
CD17 - HIGH on CBFM. Positive OPK. DTD.
CD18 - HIGH on CBFM. Positive OPK. Sharp pains in left ovary.
CD19 - HIGH on CBFM. Negative OPK?! DTD.
CD20 - HIGH on CBFM. Positive OPK?!

Any suggestions? lol.

i guess from your chart that ff thinks you ovd :) good luck

Yay you ov'd!! Coincides with your ovary pain as well xx

Another HIGH on the monitor, negative OPK this afternoon. And FF put me as 3DPO this morning. This will prob change knowing my luck, daily. lol.
So it has me, currently, as ov'ing on Saturday.. the only day in the past 5 days that we didnt BD. ha. Typical. Will just have to hope that the 2 days before were enough..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back