Need reliable eyes!

Temp went up again a little this morning, only by 0.1 degree tho . After looking at yesterday's pic on my phone from my test I am tempted to test again, saved my fmu and hid it somewhere OH can't find it lol x how's everyone doing?

10 dpo fmu bfn :(

Attachments

• 20160608_081112.jpg
    20160608_081112.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 35
Hang in there Pixie - wait til Friday if you can and personally I'd stay away from ic's. Loads of people have good results but I got my "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on clearblue digi, and a good line on frer - meanwhile the ic was so so faint! And they claimed to be 10miu but the clearblue are 25miu so - just be wary I say :) xx

HI Sharcaz! Nice to hear from you, funny enough I've literally just read your post about the IC's and that they are actually not so sensitive as they claim.. I was Well suprised this morning that my temp was up by 0.1 from yesterday's high temp and if the same tomorrow my chart will be Triphasic, the only time I had that was with my January cycle ( sadly mc ) not reading into it but a tiny bit hopeful all the same :) in the meantime I just carry on as usual, went out to stock up on pads this morning, and wait patiently for AF ( but hopefully she stays away!) Xx

Hehe what a coincidence! Not saying they're all bad but wanted people to know my experience as I completely believed they were super sensitive!
Your temps a really good sign! Sorry to hear about your mc...we also had an mc a cycle before our bfp - it's tough ey? :( I didn't chart my temp but for some strange reason I took my temp the night before my bfp and it was raised, I woke the next morning and it was still raised..that's what made me test! It's personal but I found it easier to wait for af to arrive than see a bfn, so really hope she stays at bay this time sweet! xx

Yes it is tough, I've had 4 in a time span of 6 years, and I know what you mean rather seeing AF then those bfn everytime, my temp this morning came down a little bit so I think this isn't my month either, was hopeful as I started taking Vitex and I think it's doing me well, thinking of upping the dosage next cycle and see what that does, also thinking of taking a little break, maybe only do the opk and Vitex but not temping :) x

Any news Pixie? I don't know anything about meds that help with conception so can't comment there...but good luck with it!! I think there's a lot to be said for taking a step back and not madly monitoring everything (hard not to!) - but when I stopped opk's and we stopped "trying" it worked ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back