Need Reassurance :(

DohaRose

Reaction score
Hello all!

I hope everyones pregnancies have been going well and easy :). I just hit the 12 week mark today! :dance: But I must say, the past few weeks I have been dealing with too much stress and I have barely felt pregnant, if that makes sense? I had an ultrasound 1/10/2016 and they said everything looked healthy, heartbeat was strong and we saw the baby move! But since then I have just been feeling pretty normal. I have had some stomach cramping on and off but no blood. I began reading online (yes something we should all avoid when we are paranoid lol) that you could have a miscarriage with no blood... which has really been sending me into panic mode :(. I don't see the doctor for a few more weeks, but I just don't know how to make myself understand that everything is *hopefully* okay? I'm sorry for the rant but I am feeling so scared and depressed.

Hi DohaRose, I would imagine your symptoms are just easing now you are at week 12 and you are feeling 'normal' again. You are over 1/4 of the way there now and almost at tri 2 which is exciting.
Try to be positive, your scan a few weeks back showed a strong healthy heartbeat, and cramps are to be expected with all the changes going on.
Can you try and relax this evening or take a nice walk to clear your head?
x

They say that as you hit week 12 symptoms ease and into tri 2 you being to feel almost normal again.

This is so normal! My nausea stopped at 8 weeks. If this weren't my third pregnancy I'd be inconsolable with panic. But I remember that every single time I freak out about symptoms disappearing. It's so normal! I'm sure you're fine!

There's sister after the untidy symptoms down and before baby starts to move that you just feel like there's nothing in there. Enjoy feeling so well because you're going to feel crap later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back