Need opinions

Lilmissmuffet

Reaction score
Hi. According to the calendar my AF should come 29 September but until now i still don't have it, so 11 days late now. I tested today FMU but negative, not even the faintest of lines. We use condom and withdrawal as a contraception. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries a few years ago. I sometimes have period for 3 straight months, regular as ever. Then the period disappear for several months then be back again.

Question is, based from my LMP, i should be 8 weeks and 1 day if pregnant, should I trust the PT result? You think this is just a case of hormonal imbalance, etc?

If you ask if i feel anything, I feel normal, slight headache, slight backache and dry to slightly damp CM. But mostly dry. I feel kinda bloated but i think my stomach looks normally that way.

Ugh so confused. Just need your opinions, thanks!

It is most likely your pcos messing with your cycle. I have this too, it is a pain and my cycle lengths are really erratic. Like you sometimes I have several months of 'normal' then nothing for months. Are you on any medication or supplements for your pcos?

If you use contraceptives and withdrawal as precaution along with having negative tests I very doubt you're pregnant. Could be that you've not yet ovulated or just not ovulated this month due to your pcos.

Look if you're so worried about pregnancy (judging by the 2 posts I've read from you) you need to use better contraception. Is this still the worry about the public hair thing? Worry can delay period too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back