Need opinions please

proudmummy

Reaction score
Hello ladies..I seen a line appear before the time limit this morning very faint though and I took it out the casing (terrible I know) and within 30 minutes it dried and this is what it looks like now..there is a pink colour to it hard to see in the pic I think..I've read that evaps run horizontal most times but I just wanted to see what you ladies thought if it's an early bfp or an evap..I think I'm 11 dpo xx

Attachments

• IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 50
I can see a line there although I think taking them out of the case increases the chances of evaps, Sugarpop has just had a run of faint lines on frer and not been pregnant.

How many dpo are you? I think this is one of those wait and see times, if it is a positive you will soon get a more obvious line, good luck!

I have another from yesterday with a faint line too but you're right it could be an evap..I'm 11dpo I think as I'm not too sure when I ov'd..will take another tomorrow along with a clear blue and see what it says xx

11dpo is pretty early, I can't help myself and I would test again tomorrow, some more patient ladies would say wait a couple of days but I need to know haha. Good luck and let us know how you get on with your next test :)

Also had a weird with frer today. White line but pink dots ate the top and bottom, i think frers have gone awful. Try superdrug xx

Thank you ladies for your replies..I love on an island so only have a Boots here..I agree with you tho the frer's have gone rubbish..even the cheapies have gone crap..I definitely won't be able to wait for a few days lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back