Need opinions please..

LennaG

Reaction score
Currently 24+ weeks..but I have something that has been stressing me out this whole pregnancy.

So Had sex every weekend in March with my Ex. We broke up end of march. Had one night stand with a guy on April 2nd or 3rd. Got positive pregnancy test on April 7th (using clear blue digital and first response). Got positive urine test at clinic (Very faint) on April 8th. Don't know when LMP was.

Also, first U/S at 7 weeks said Due Date Dec 18th. Dating scan at 12+ weeks said due date of Dec 13th (5 Days earlier).

I know there is no way to know 100% without DNA testing, just want to know who is most likely the father and when I conceived. DNA testing is not an option for me as both guys now live in another state and I don't have any contact with them.

I think it's near on impossible not to be your ex partners baby. I haven't known anyone get a positive pregnancy test 4/5 days after sex/ conception xxxx

I agree, that's the earliest really an embryo can implant and then it takes at least another 4-5 days to get a faint positive.. I would be absolutely flabbergasted and you'd have almost defied science if it's the second guy's baby!

Also when I went to the clinic on April 8th they took a urine sample and I think dipped a strip in it and they said it barely turned blue (positive)...

I got my first positive test 12 days after conception and it was incredibly faint- we must have done dozens after that over the next few days until it was totally certain! I agree with the other posts that it's most likely your ex's baby- I would guess it's too soon after conception for you to get a positive if it was the second guys. Maybe speak to a doctor just to get some extra reassurance? wishing you health and happiness, and if you want involvement from the dad I hope it works out!

the earliest I got with a clear blue and first response was at 8-10dpo and it was so faint I thought I was seeing things and I too did tons. I think it's definately your exs pregnancy tests don't even show up before 8dpo or extremely rare as it's too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back