Need Help, Pregnancy Symptoms or something else?

Nicole11

Reaction score
Hi guys, Thank you in advance.

For 3 months, I have had menstrual-like pain all day, on and off, every single day. My breasts are swollen and tender all the time. I have nausea, getting more intense as time goes on. Bad hormonal anxiety. I didn't have a period last month. I had two days of spot bleeding. But, all my tests have been negative. I had to go to the emergency room for pain. I at this point hadn't suspected I was pregnant because of all the negative tests. I was tested negative in the ER and they referred me to maternal and fetal offices. That night, the pain I was feeling was caused by a kidney infection. That particular pain was randomly onset that night. I am now free of that pain and the infection but am back to these symptoms. The time of my period just went by, and I experienced the same very light bleeding for a day. Everybody is denying ultrasounds because of the pandemic, at least in my area, I have called so many offices and without a positive test I can't be considered for an emergency ultrasound.

I am going to keep trying. But i was wondering what everyone thought. If this isn't pregnancy, what could it be? I am not gonna lie, I am scared. It doesn't help I am having so much trouble getting checked out anywhere in my area because of my Medicaid, and the pandemic. Even planned parenthoods in my area denied me an ultrasound Because they are only taking emergencies which I can understand in a time like this. If was pregnant I would want to know so I could get the care I need. I read about low hCG levels not showing up as positive. But could this be something else? I am sorry if this isn't the right place to post. Me and my boyfriend have wanted to have children sometime, but this would be a surprise. I am only 21 so I am hoping you guys with more experience could tell me what might be going on. Thank you sooooo much.

Nicole

Last edited by a moderator:
Also to add, I was scheduled for an ultrasound in early April for these problems but my appointment was cancelled. In mid March I went to a planned parenthood with no ultrasound and they checked everything else they could without one, all which came out fine, same at the ER. They needed me discharged and would not give me an ultrasound. Eek! I also forgot to mention I get a bit very noticeably dizzy sometimes, even randomly while sitting still for a long time, with a headache that subsides and I feel okay, with no pain. I have never had dizziness other than when standing up too fast! lol.

Last edited:
What ever happened? Did you find out what’s going on? Are you pregnant?

Unfortunately no, I am not pregnant. It is an ovarian cyst.

Unfortunately no, I am not pregnant. It is an ovarian cyst.
I have pcos and no thyroid I know your pain. Ovarian cysts are terrible. I ended up going for hormone/fertility treat. The treatments they do before suggesting IVF. Helped with cysts and development of my follicles.
I am sending you my thoughts and prayers that you will become pregnant very soon ☺️

Thank you so much. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers so much. It's been hard. All the stuff with the virus and the fact that I have state insurance has made it very hard to solve the problem, no OBGYNs are taking new patients in my area. The emergency care i have gotten has just gotten short term explanations/ medications for symptoms. I want to believe it is slowly going away on it's own as they told me but the symptoms have not stopped. I will take your advice when I possibly can. Thanks so much and for allowing me to vent. Prayers at everything you've gone through and your life <3
Nicole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back