Need help please

justjen11

Reaction score
Hi

I am new here but am embarrassed to ask for advice from anyone except anonymously, I will explain why

I am a 51 year old mother of 3 grown up children. My 28 year relationship ended and I was single up until a year ago when I met a lovely man,

I have regular periods still, despite my age. We had an 'accident' 10 days after my period, I am now 3 weeks late and suffering with agonising heartburn and nausea, surely at 51 I cant conceive..

Could it be the menopause or should I get a test, too embarrassed to tell the doctor I may be pregnant at my age. everywhere I look online it states its virtually impossible

advice appreciated

Sounds to me like you could be pregnant. Best to take a test to confirm either way. Good luck.

Hey sweetie
I think it's possible, I would do a test, if it's negative it may be the menopause but I'm not sn expert, would you be happy if you were pregnant?

I really hope you get the outcome you want my lovely

xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

just saw you lost a baby this month Clove, that must be hard, and your supporting others, what a lovely caring person you are xx

I know of some people who's had babies late 40s early 50s... lol My mother had another baby at 45 now I have a 4 year old sister aha! Not too old for anything to happen :) (ikno you've tested, but thought I'd share) xx

Ohh Peanut Butter that's amazing. I think my baby making days are over though...as I walked back from the shop with my test I started to envisage life, I have just downsized to a flat and preparing for retirement so I would be in a pickle, although a miracle and I would have loved it, it would still be hard work. I am looking forward to one day being a grandma instead xx

I need to investigate the heartburn and nausea now...had it for over 2 weeks, stopping me eating and making me miserable x

I need to investigate the heartburn and nausea now...had it for over 2 weeks, stopping me eating and making me miserable x

Could it be a reflux thing like GORD or a hiatus hernia? I have one and its not great. Lanzoprasol or Omezoperazol will help if you pop to the doc, it could be something easily sorted with a prescription

I know of some people who's had babies late 40s early 50s... lol My mother had another baby at 45 now I have a 4 year old sister aha! Not too old for anything to happen :) (ikno you've tested, but thought I'd share) xx

Really? That is fab! How many years difference between you and your sister? That is adorable xx

just saw you lost a baby this month Clove, that must be hard, and your supporting others, what a lovely caring person you are xx
That's a lovely thing to say, I'm slowly getting there thankyou
I'm glad you've got the result you want hun, I would definitely go get checked, heartburn and reflux can be really painful, I've suffered with it while I was pregnant, it can be treated with medication

Wishing you lots of luck lovely :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sparkle 18 years difference lol. My older sister has 25 years difference lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back