Need help please :)

Manondavies

Reaction score
So today AF is due, it usually comes first thing in the morning so when I felt wet ( sorry for TMI ) I went to the toilet with the pad ! But instead it was creamy discharge ! I am afraid to take a test. What do you ladies think? I am usually dry before AF, do you think it is a good sign or AF might still show ? Thanks in advance xx

Sounds promising i would take a test!
I was very wet down below around the time my af should have been due when i got my bfp x

Best just to take a test. Good luck :) xx

I am the same have been very wet and was due I thought Wednesday but it turns out to be today and I did a clearblue this morning it was a bfn so hopefully its just too early to detect it fx foryou and I hope you get your bfp xxx

Tested this morning and BFN! Still hoping as I am still really wet down below so I don't think AF is going to come. Gonna wait a few days before testing again. Thank you everyone for your messages xx

Oh sorry to hear that you got a bfn but ye there is still time for a bfp to appear I am a day late now and very wet down there too thought I had wet myself or started but it was neither hope your bfp comes soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back